Renovation of the Road in Mosul University
Project location :Ninawa province – Mosul University .
Client :United Nation Development programme –IRAQ (UNDP).
Contract Value (US$) :(US$): (USD): 335,050.00
Contract Duration: 2 Months
Contract Start Date:2019-02-22
Scope of work:
The contract contains the following activities:
- CIVIL WORKS, Cutting/Trimming the Edges of the Patches (Potholes/Ruts),
- Excavation for damaged sub base layers beneath the Asphalt Pavement,
- Filling works, replacing Damaged parts of Curbstone,
- asphaltic Concrete Layer (Stabilizer Layer), asphaltic Concrete Layer (Binder Layer),
- Excavation, Supply machineries, and manpower to remove the damaged layers (asphalt and concrete)
- Sewage works, supplying 900mm GRP, Laying pipes, Manholes]
- Backfilling, remove the damaged concrete tiles in the walkway and paving colored concrete tiles using cement sand mortar (1:3).