Pavement and fixing the shoulders of Makhmur and Qarach Roads, with Length 15 KM in Mosul.
Project location :Ninawa province
Client :Republic of Iraq Ministry of Construction and Housing Department of Contracts / IRAQ
Contract Value (US$) :(US$): 940,125.00
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Contract Start Date:2010-11-12
Scope of work:
The contract contains the following activities.
- Excavate the existed asphalt layer, reach to design elevation and with compaction degree≥95%.
- Scratching the existed asphalt surface.
- fixing the shoulders.
- Remove the defective asphalt concrete, replace and compact 30cm sub base, pave 10cm asphalt stabilizer
- Asphalt stabilizer macadam air void: 3~6%, prime coat medium-curing type cutback asphalt (MC-70).
- After compaction, 10cm thick asphalt stabilizer macadam air void: 3~6%, prime coat medium-curing type cutback asphalt (MC-70).
- Supply, transport, lay and compaction 60mm wearing course of hot mix asphalt concrete (AC-20).
- Road guidance sign, Guidance arrow, white color paint, Road mark line
- All works accordance with Iraqi standard for road and bridges.