Construction of road and pavement by Asphalts.
Project location :Salah Aden province
Client :Department of the Army – 4th Infantry Brigade Combat Team – United States 1" infantry Division
Contract Value (US$) :(US$):
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Contract Start Date:2019-03-01
Scope of work:
The contract contains the following activities:
- Cutting/Trimming and Excavation of the Damaged Roads. Edges of the damaged asphalt layers in regular shapes using asphalt saw cutting machine to provide firm vertical faces
- Filling works, machineries and manpower for filling the excavated places beneath the asphalt pavement with sub base.
- Replacing Damaged parts of curbstone, remove all the damaged parts of the kerbstone.
- Asphaltic Concrete Layer (Stabilizer Layer).
- Asphaltic Concrete Layer (Binder Layer)
- paving asphaltic concrete (binder course) thickness6 cm after compaction.
- Concrete works for Walkway.
- All works accordance with Iraqi standard for road and bridges.