Construction of road and pavement by asphalt between Al-Zwyia and Alnamel3 Roads
Project location :Salah Aden province - Al-Zwyia and Alnamel Roads
Client :Road and Bridges Salah Alden, Salah Alden Governorate
Contract Value (US$) :(US$):
Contract Duration: 7 Months
Contract Start Date:2012-09-25
Scope of work:
The contract contains the following activities:
- Excavate the existed asphalt layer, reach to design elevation and with compaction degree≥95%.
- Scratching the existed asphalt surface.
- fixing the shoulders.
- Remove the defective asphalt concrete, replace and compact 30cm sub base, pave 10cm asphalt stabilizer
- Asphalt stabilizer macadam air void: 3~6%, prime coat medium-curing type cutback asphalt (MC-70).
- After compaction, 10cm thick asphalt stabilizer macadam air void: 3~6%, prime coat medium-curing type cutback asphalt (MC-70).
- Supply, transport, lay and compaction 60mm wearing course of hot mix asphalt concrete (AC-20).
- Road guidance sign, Guidance arrow, white color paint, Road mark line
- Raw Rock masonry Slope protection
- UPVC Pipe for Drain Systems
- Reinforced Concrete for structure or foundation, culvert, bridge, etc.
- All works accordance with Iraqi standard for road and bridges.